picked up or shipped from our location within 4-6
business days. i
Kim grew up on a farm in the Waikato region of New Zealand's North Island. He graduated with a B.Sc. in 1983 and, like many a new graduate, found himself wondering how to make use of his education in carving-out an interesting career. It was at this point that one of Kim's lecturers came up with the inspired suggestion that he take a look at New Zealand's infant wine industry. The rest, as they say, is history.The Kim Crawford label is now well recognised in some of the world's most sophisticated markets.
* Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2002: 90 points
* Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2003: 90 points
* Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2004: 91 points
* Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2005: 90 points
* Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2006: 92 points
* Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2007: 91 points
* Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2008: 91 pointsWine Spectators Top 100
* Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc 2008 – placed 40thKim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc 2008
Fragrant and complex, with a refreshing burst of lime, guava, grapefruit and grass flavors. Wet stone, passion fruit and oyster shell accents add interest, with bright acidity highlighting the vivid finish. Another outstanding Sauvignon from a perennial success. - Wine SpectatorKim Crawford Pinot Noir 2006
Medium depth of colour with purple and crimson notes.An aromatic wine with black cherries and red currants on the nose, complexed with integrated oak and a smoky bacon character. A nice combination of dark cherries and red fruit abound. This is underscored with a hint of oak and firm tannins. Persists well.