|In-Store Shopping||Curbside pickup|
Monday-Saturday: 9am - 8pm.
Sunday: 12pm - 8pm.
Monday-Saturday: 10am - 7pm.
Sunday: 1pm - 7pm.
With all of the precautions and additional time it takes to process and pull orders for curbside pickup it takes between 1-2 hours to process curbside orders.
- You will receive an email notifying you that your order has been completed and is ready to PICK-UP.
- Your order confirmation email will contain a phone number and instructions on what to do when you arrive at the store to connect with our curbside staff.
- They will need your last name and order number when you call.
- Please have identification available if asked for.
- Your order can be brought to your vehicle or picked up in-store.
Additional Information For Shipping Customers
We are adjusting to the increased volume the best we can but with the social distancing and cleaning safety requirements, we are not as able to answer the phones. We had so many calls it was preventing staff from actually getting orders completed. If you have any questions about your order we can answer them much more efficiently by email. Please send a message from "Contact us" page with the name on the order and the order number in question.
FedEx is breaking and losing an unusual amount of orders currently. We do not own any share in FEDEX so we cannot tell you why they are breaking them. If your order is damaged by FedEx and returned to us we are only able to issue a full refund at this time. You can then replace the order and we will fill it as soon as we can.